New Companies Represented
We are extremely proud to have recently signed the following companies to be represented by Sunforce Technologies in the Southeast:
- Emcor Enclosures – Manufacturers of Equipment Rack Enclosures, Console Enclosures and Console Products designed to protect and store electronic equipment.
- Microlab – Designs and manufactures high-performance RF components such as dividers, directional couplers and filters. They are a part of the Wireless Telecom Group and sister company to Boonton, Noisecom, CommAgility and Holzworth Instruments, all of which are represented by Sunforce Technologies.
- Mu-Del Electronics – designs, develops and manufactures high quality RF & Microwave products to meet our customer requirements in the frequency range of DC-40 GHz in the MF to Ka Bands.
- American Microwave – Leader in the design and manufacture of DC to 40 GHz solid state control devices
- Kepco – designs and manufactures well-regulated DC power supplies, bipolar (4-quadrant) supplies, linear DC power supplies, electronic loads and associated electronic equipment
- Sifos – Automated Power over Ethernet (PoE) and 10/100/1000 Ethernet PHY testing
The following products and services have been released by our represented manufacturers over the past year:
- Avionics Interface Technologies introduced the PXIe-25G, support both 10G and 25G Ethernet on the same 4-port card.
- Avionics Interface Technologies is taking pre-orders for the UXI-1553 1, 2, or 4 channel MIL-STD-1553 Test Instrument. Contact your Sunforce Technologies local representative for further details.
- American Microwave announced a new family of Power Divider products from 1 to 5 Watts at 1.8 to 5 GHz.
- American Microwave announced the MSN-0518-25T-30DB-HERM-1JV, an absorptive/non-reflective SP25Thermetically sealed switch at .5 to 18 GHz.
- Ametek Compliance Test Solutions (EM Test, Teseq, IFI, Milmega) has expanded their TFT amplifier product portfolio to now include solutions from 10kHz to 40GHz, more details can be found here.
- Adaptive Power Systems released the M2000 Series Digital Power Analyzer with base measurement accuracy of 0.03%.
- Boonton launches the PMX40 RF Power Meter, extending its power measurement leadership.
- Boonton launches the RTP5008 Real-Time Peak USB RF Power Sensor to uniquely enable characterization of Wi-Fi 6 devices.
- CommAgility demonstrates 5G End-to-End Connection Accelerating 5G RAN development with new software and hardware, more info available here.
- CTT, Inc announces the AGN/099-5860-P GaN-based solid-state power amplifier for Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) systems, more info available here.
- Emcor Enclosures announced the Platinum Delivery Program, allowing you to get your order shipped up to two weeks faster than quoted lead time.
- Hi-Techniques introduced a special, lower cost version of the FreeStyle data acquisition system for those in education. It includes the digitizer, signal conditioning and excitation voltage in one small rugged enclosure. Contact your Sunforce Technologies local representative for further details.
- Holzworth extends their Phase Noise Analyzer portfolio to 50 GHz for 5g and Radar application with the introduction of the HA7063A Downconverter.
- Kepco offers the MST-MH Series, a drop-in replacement for legacy HP/Agilent/Keysight 66000 systems.
- Teledyne LeCroy introduced the “B” version of the HDO6000 Series oscilloscopes with new features and enhancements, including a larger 15.6″ display.
- Teledyne LeCroy announced the “Pro” version of MAUI Studio, which adds the capability to connect remotely to Teledyne LeCroy oscilloscopes while replicating their oscilloscope on their PC/Laptop.
- Teledyne LeCroy announced the industry-first capability to analyze PCI Express across physical and protocol layers, click here for more info.
- MegaPhase announced HyperFlex Cables, offering a solderless connector design to increase flexibility.
- MegaPhase introduced their Low PIM Cables, offering a cost effective solution featuring intermodulation performance as low as -165dBc.
- MegaPhase released their Space Capabilities Brochure, highlighting their Space Qualified product offerings.
- MegaPhase released the AlumiBend Series Cable, DC to 90 GHz, Space Qualified, with a 40% lighter jacket than copper jacketed competitors.
- MK Test Systems introduced the ExLRT Loop & Resistance Tester, classified as Intrinsically Safe, and lighter and smaller than the legacy LRT. Also approved by The Boeing Company.
- NH Research launches Enerlab 2.0 Enterprise Lab Management software for remote battery testing.
- Noisecom introduced the UFX7000B programmable noise generator featuring a new design and streamlined user interface, more info here.
- Noisecom introduced new models in the NC3000 Series of coaxial calibrated noise sources, increasing the upper range to 100 GHz for advanced millimeter wave applications.
- Pacific Power Source launched the LMX Series of high performance 1 and 3 phase Linear AC Power Sources with a power range of 500VA to 30kVA and frequencies from 15 to 5,000 Hz.
- Pacific Power Source announced the AZX Series of high power, single/split/three phase AC, DC and AC+DC output capable Power Sources with full energy recovery to AC mains when sinking power. Models available from 30 kVA to 200 kVA.
- TDK-Lambda added 50V, 200V, 400V and 500V models to the 5kw, 10kw and 15kW Genesys+ DC Power Supplies, in addition to a new line of 1kW DC Power Supplies.
- Teledyne SP Devices announced the ADQ32, a fourth generation dual-channel 12-bit digitizer with 2.5 GSPS sampling rate and sustained data transfer capability of 7 Gbytes/s.
Our manufacturers are offering the following special pricing and incentives on their products:
- Ametek Compliance Test Solutions (EM Test, Teseq, IFI, Milmega) is offering a promotion on certain Teseq and EM Test Electrostatic Discharge guns through July 30th. Buyer gets to choose between 5% discount, free spare battery, free 1 yr extended warranty or 50% 1st year calibration. Contact your Sunforce Technologies local representative for further details.
- Teledyne LeCroy has several specials being offered in Q2 2021 on a variety of their scope models, contact your Sunforce Technologies local representative for further details. But hurry, these incentives end on June 25th.
- Teledyne SP Devices is currently offering a number of refurbished digitizer units at up to a 30% discount, click here for more info and a list of available units.
Our represented manufacturers with have a physical/virtual presence at these upcoming Trade Shows:
- American Microwave will be at IMS (International Microwave Symposium), Atlanta Conv. Ctr, June 7-9, in booth 1727
- CTT, Inc will be at IMS in Booth TBD
- Teledyne SP Devices will be at IMS in Booth TBD
- Teledyne LeCroy will be at Sensors Expo, McEnery Conv. Ctr San Jose, June 22-24, in booth TBD
- Teledyne LeCroy will be at Internet of Things World, Santa Clara Conv. Ctr, Nov. 2-4 in Booth TBD
Live Seminars/Virtual Training
In Person or Virtual Seminars offered by our manufacturers:
- Teledyne LeCroy offers “Intro to USB – 1.0 through 3.2” on Aug 10-13
- Teledyne LeCroy offers “In-Depth USB4 Protocol Architecture and Functionality” on Aug 31-Sept 3
- Teledyne LeCroy offers “SAS 4.0” on Sept 7-10
- Teledyne LeCroy offers “PCIe Gen5” on Nov 9-12
Upcoming live webinars:
- JTAG Technologies offer “Emulative Testing via the JTAG interface” on Sept. 6th, 2021
- Teledyne LeCroy offers What Every Oscilloscope User Needs to Know About Transmission Lines on Jun 9
- Teledyne LeCroy offers How to De-embed Interconnect Elements in Both Frequency and Time Domains on Jun 16
- Teledyne LeCroy offers How to Perform Customized Analysis With an Oscilloscope on Jun 17
- Teledyne LeCroy offers Oscilloscope Coffee Break Series – Part 6: Testing Noisy Power Supply Outputs on Jun 24
- Teledyne LeCroy offers How to Perform Customized Analysis With an Oscilloscope Part 2, on Jul 13
- Teledyne LeCroy offers USB3.2 Physical Layer Compliance Testing and Debug on Jul 15
- Teledyne LeCroy offers Accurate and Efficient PDN Measurements Learning Lab Part 2, on Jul 22
- Teledyne LeCroy offers Best Practices for 48V Power Conversion Testing on Jul 28
- Teledyne LeCroy offers Power Integrity in Multi-rail Embedded Designs Learning Lab Part 3, on Aug 18
- Teledyne LeCroy offers USB Type-C Sideband Physical Layer Testing Part 4, on Aug 19
- Teledyne LeCroy offers SI/PI Measurements on a Budget Part 4, on Sep 16
- Teledyne SP Devices offers High-performance Digitizers Basics, Part 1:What is a High Performance Digitizer? on June 24
Upcoming recorded webinars:
- Avionics Interface Technologies offers PXI Express Solutions for Avionics Test and Simulation Applications
- Boonton – Crest Factor and Statistical Measurements
- Measuring the True Noise Floor of a Holzworth Phase Noise Analyzer (Part 1)
- JTAG Technologies offers several titles including “Introduction to Boundary Scan”, “More about Boundary Scan – Advanced Topics”, “JTAG Functional Test”, and other available here.
- Teledyne LeCroy offers a vast array of pre-recorded Webinars and Training Sessions, the complete list is available here.
- NH Research offers “Get Your Battery Test Project on Track in 2021”
- NH Research offers “Selecting a Battery Cycler or Building Your Own”
- TOYO demonstrates the latest version of their EMC Software – ES10/RE – in this video.
Our manufacturers have published the following white papers:
- Boonton – 5G TDD Network Solutions – Precision Timing
- Kepco – Approaches to Implementing Fault Tolerant Power Systems
- Teledyne LeCroy offers dozens of White Papers, the complete list id searchable here.
- MegaPhase offers “Care and Handling of Cable Assemblies and Connectors”
- NH Research offers “Battery Cycler vs. Bidirectional Power Supply for Battery Test: Top 10 Considerations”
- Noisecom offers “Using a Noise Source for Improving Reliability and Performance of Directed Energy Weapons”
- Raymond EMC offers “Space Missions and Risk Mitigation: Why electromagnetic compatibility testing is critical to their success”
- Raymond EMC offers “Basic Parameters of the Normalized Site Attenuation (NSA) Method for Open Area Test Sites (OATS) and Semi Anechoic Chambers (SAC) in CISPR 16‑1‑4”
- TDK-Lambda offers “How can I increase a power supply’s hold-up time?”
In the News
Our manufacturers in the press:
- Carillon LSAP Security Suite to be integrated with Avionics Interface Technologies PDL Solutions
- Frost & Sullivan recognizes Boonton for its Global Customer Value Leadership in RF Power Meters and Sensors
- Boonton PMX40 – Benchtop RF Power Meter Takes USB Sensors to the Next Level – Microwaves & RF
- Boonton Launches a New, Uniquely Capable and Flexible PMX40 RF Power Meter – Microwave Journal
- CommAgility’s robust LTE software selected by EUCAST for South Korea’s Public Safety Network
- Communications & Power Industries completes acquisition of Satellite Antenna Systems Business of General Dynamics, including the ruggedized rack-mount transit case business currently represented by Sunforce Technologies. The complete story is here.
- Holzworth Receives ISO 17025:2017 Accreditation for demonstrating leading, high-quality test and calibration services.
- Microlab‘s SMART Passives System Wins 2020 Connected Real Estate Tech Award for Best In-Building Public Safety Solution, more info here.
- MK Test Systems partners with ECA Group for high speed harness testing during aircraft assembly, more details can be found here.
- Mu-Del Electronics selected by Aerospace and Defense Review as a 2020 Top Satellite Solutions Provider, full story here.
- Mu-Del Electronics selected by Lockheed Martin as 2020 Outstanding Small Business Award recipient, full story here.
- NH Research‘s 9200 Battery Test Systems selected by A123 Systems for Module and Pack Testing, full story here.
- TOYO Wins Large Contract with Major Institute Focused on Intelligent Connected Vehicle Research, full story here.