Sunforce Technologies is seeking a Technical Sales Representative to assist our customers with their Test and Measurement requirements. We currently have an opening for the east coast of FL, to be based out of our Melbourne FL office.
Sunforce Technologies represents class leading manufacturers in the Electronic Test, and Power industries. Our customers are large DOD/Mil/Aero and large commercial industries.
We are seeking a Technical Sales Representative who has a proven record of building and maintaining customer relationships. The responsibility of this position is to work with both engineers and purchasing agents.
The candidate will also establish and enhance customer relationships in order to increase revenue and profitability, as well as customer loyalty within the state of Florida. This position will make planned, value added outbound communications (face to face, phone, mail and email) to assigned accounts, prospective customers and qualified new customers in order to identify customer needs.
- Support existing customers
- Provide communication back to the manufacturers represented
- Proactive Outbound face to face, telephone, email, and mail communications to customers and prospects in order to identify needs and provide solutions. This will include interacting with both engineering and purchasing with an emphasis on engineering
- Probing of customer / prospect needs in order uncover sales opportunities
- Responsible for promotion of Sunforce Technologies products and services building brand awareness
- Development and implementation of Account Plans/campaigns to identify additional business with past purchasers as well as new accounts in order to penetrate accounts and secure greater share of customers supply needs
- Complete all scheduled follow up calls/communications
- Coordinate and execute special product offerings working in conjunction with the product managers to increase sales and vendor support
- Responsible for trouble shooting complex customer problems, inquiries, and service requests
- Assist inbound customer service representatives with complex problem resolution
- College degree / Minimum 2 year technical
- Experience in AC and DC Power Test Equipment desired.
- Strong PC and computer software experience Microsoft Office and CRM Software
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical/discerning skills
- Exceptional listening and probing skills
- Clean driving record and reliable transportation
Send resumes and questions to: